Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale Paddington apartment with kitchen
1 King Bed
1 Double Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
In an excellent location, a short ten-minute walk from Notting Hill Gate Underground, Artesian Road III is a delightful two-bedroom, two-bathroom home, perfect for a small family looking to experience local life in London.:
Perched on the third floor of a new building that sits on the site of the former Westbourne Cinema, the home nods quietly to its former art deco roots and the area's vibrant history, with a selection of old photos that line the entrance hall. Elsewhere, the interiors are thoroughly contemporary with modern furnishings, artwork and lighting fixtures in bold hues and velvets, illuminated by flecks of gold accessories and an abundance of live greenery.
Ideally located, the shops, cafés and restaurants of Westbourne Grove are right on your front doorstep. While Portobello Road Market with its array of antique treasures and captivating curios is merely a ten-minute meander away.:
- The home is situated on a busy junction, therefore, some traffic noise can be heard from inside the home. This is most noticeable when the windows are open in the summer months.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are steps to the communal entrance of this home and no elevator.
- Although the bed in the second bedroom will sleep two comfortably, the room itself has limited space for two people and the bed can only be accessed from one side.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Visit Notting Hill’s popular, local festivals or simply stroll through the town’s luxury shops. Either way, the best way to explore London’s most popular neighborhood is on foot. Your family will love photographing streets paralleled by rainbow homes, or exploring quaint art galleries accompanied by noteworthy theaters and restaurants.
If you're in town, don't miss Portobello Market, best experienced on Fridays and Saturdays; these stalls have every type of treasure your shopping heart desires, from antique collectables and handcrafted artwork to bargain fashions and delicious food.
Breakage deposit: GBP 1000.00 per stay
This property does not have elevators.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.