Tucked on the rim of the New River Gorge, our cozy, rustic retreat is awaiting your stay. This comfortable home offers plenty of space to unwind after a day of adventure in the New River Gorge National Park. Perfect for families, couples, or large groups, we know that you will feel right at home in this beautiful home with magnificent 360-degree views! Our home is fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing getaway. Pack your bags, and head to NRG.
This beautiful home has everything! Rustic charm, modern conveniences, and unparalleled views of the New River Gorge from a wrap-around porch. Inside the home, you will find a wood-burning stove, cozy living room, comfortable dining for 8, a large, fully-equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths + basement living area with king size bed, kitchenette, and en suite bathroom to accommodate 4 more guests! Sleeps 10 in total.
1 King Size Bed with large en suite bathroom, 2 vanities and walk-in shower/tub.
1 Full-size Bed
1 Queen-size Bed
Bedroom 4- Basement
1 King Size Bed
En suite bathroom with shower
1 full bathroom is centrally located for convenient access to bedrooms 2 and 3. The second full bathroom is attached to the first bedroom. A third bathroom is located in the basement, attached to the fourth bedroom. All of the bathrooms are fully stocked with towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap- so that you can pack a little bit lighter!
- The house is well-equipped with fresh towels, bed linens, refrigerator, microwave, cooktop, ovens, dishwasher, toaster oven, dishes, blender, coffee pot, utensils, pots, and pans.
-The home is accessible by keypad. A code will be emailed to guests 24 hours before check-in.
- Located a short 8-minute drive from downtown Historic Fayetteville, WV.
- Located a short 12-minute drive to Endless Wall Trail, voted "The Best
National Park Hike" by USA Today in 2015.
- Located a short 15-minute drive to Long Point & Kaymoor Top Trailheads.
- 12 mintues from Whitewater Rafting, and Ziplining at Adventures on the Gorge
- Less than 10 minutes from Bridgewalk and New River Gorge Bridge
- 25-minute drive to Summersville Lake
- 20-minute drive to Ace Adventure Resort and Wonderland Water Park.