Also known as
- Plaza El Bosque San Sebastian
- Plaza El Bosque San Sebastian Hotel
- Plaza El Bosque San Sebastian Hotel Santiago
- Plaza El Bosque San Sebastian Santiago
- Plaza El Bosque Santiago
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for USD 50 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.