1. Location - totally inaccessible. Prepare for a long trek through dirty, island slums before lugging your suitcases up a long, steep driveway with no help offered by any hotel staff.
2. Staff - terrible attitudes. The front desk woman was one of the most unpleasant people I've ever encountered. Snarky, rude, condescending and dismissive.
3. Safety Hazard - the hotel itself is a safety hazard. The rooms are accessible only by climbing shoddy, poorly maintained staircases, littered with construction tools like saws, power tools, nails, hammers, ect... and no one seems to care
4. Construction noise - NON STOP.
5. Room Quality - its a tin sweat box. Its somehow hotter in that room than it is outside...and that's saying something. Plus you cant open any windows or doors to get a breeze or else monkeys will invade.
6. View...is a stagnant sediment pond, tarpped down and filled with garbage. Absolutely disgusting...bet you wont see that on the website.
7. Bathroom - stinky, dirty, disgusting, NO.
My partner and I fled this hotel after one look...it was that bad. We didn't even put our bags in the room for more than 20 seconds. We offered the rude front desk woman a half day rate for her troubles, but she yelled at us and took our passports hostage demanding the full 3 day fee. We refused and she screamed some more. When I got home I saw that she had charged my credit card for the full stay. I am currently in a dispute with them now to recover my money.
THE WORST HOTEL.