Upon arrival the foyer was dark and dingy.
We had to carry our bags up the stairs to our room, there’s a smell of mold/damp in the air and the room was cramped. Light fixtures were dark and dirty, the bath mat was stinky of mould.
Their was a window in our room door so people could see in and someone walked in while we were in the room, which tells us the door mustn’t be self locking or the keys are all the same.
When I checked the bed to see if it was clean I noticed a mark under the sheet, when I pulled back the bottom sheet I saw blood & fluid stains on the mattress protector and marks on the mattress underneath.
There was also no air conditioner, so without any proper airflow the room was very hot.
We decided not to stay at the night and booked accomodation elsewhere.
When I checked out the manager just smiled awkwardly not offering a reimbursement or alternate room, a brief apology was all he said.
When I saw the reviews I regret not having read any prior to booking, had I done so, I would never have booked here.
For $150 per night, this place was so overpriced.