- 7 cabins
- Arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 10 AM-11 AM
- Check-out time is 7 AM
Restrictions related to your trip
- COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival.
Special check-in instructions
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property provides airport meet and greet service in Saskatoon, round-trip air transportation between Saskatoon and Points North Landing on private chartered aircraft, and ground transfers between the airport and hotel in Saskatoon and between Points North Landing and the lodge. The room rate does not include Saskatchewan conservation fishing license fees, overnight accommodations and meals in Saskatoon, staff and guide gratuities, and groceries.
Required at check-in
- Credit card or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times