Chy Kala is a lovingly designed property which has been built using
straw bales. This stunning eco-friendly property also uses English
green oak, Douglas-fir, chestnut and larch wood to make it a truly
unusual place to stay. Situated in the pretty little village of
Newtown-in-St Martin on the Lizard Peninsula, Chy Kala is just a
15-minute drive away from the market town of Helston and within walking
distance of a well-known gourmet pub, the Prince of Wales.
Sleeping six people in three bedrooms, the spacious property has a
lovely level lawned garden, woodburning stove in the lounge/diner,
well-equipped kitchen and a gated driveway. The master bedroom has an
en-suite bathroom and there is a family bathroom with a bath and
separate double shower as well as a cloakroom downstairs.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double electric fan oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed garden with lawn and patio area with seating.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take