What's Downtown Canton like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown Canton, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Canton Palace Theatre and National First Ladies' Library. There's plenty more to see, including Canton Museum of Art and Canton Classic Car Museum.
How to get to Downtown Canton
- Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Downtown Canton
- Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Downtown Canton
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Canton
What to see in Downtown Canton
- Lynda Tuttle's Art Center
- National First Ladies' Library
Things to do in Downtown Canton
- Canton Palace Theatre
- Canton Museum of Art
- Canton Classic Car Museum
- Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography
When is the best time to visit Canton?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, June, August (average 100 mm of rainfall)