What's Ville Nouvelle like?
In Ville Nouvelle, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the cafes. Take in some culture at National Theatre of Tunisia and Theatre de l'Etoile du Nord. There's plenty more to see, including Habib Bourguiba Avenue and Maison de la Culture Ibn Khaldoun.
How to get to Ville Nouvelle
Ville Nouvelle is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Tunis.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Ville Nouvelle
Things to see and do in and around Ville Nouvelle
What to see in Ville Nouvelle
- Habib Bourguiba Avenue
- Place du 14 janvier 2011
- Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul
Things to do in Ville Nouvelle
- National Theatre of Tunisia
- Theatre de l'Etoile du Nord
- Maison de la Culture Ibn Khaldoun
When is the best time to visit Tunis?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, January, February (average 62 mm of rainfall)