What's Silver Lake like?
While in Silver Lake, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theatre scene. The neighbourhood features views of the lake. Take time to see places such as Melrose Avenue and Naya's Garden while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mattachine Steps and Holyland Exhibition.
How to get to Silver Lake
Silver Lake is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Silver Lake
Things to see and do in and around Silver Lake
Things to see near Silver Lake:
- Mattachine Steps (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Crypto.com Arena (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- University of Southern California (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do in Silver Lake
- Melrose Avenue
- Naya's Garden
- Holyland Exhibition
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)