What's Obolons'kyi District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Obolons'kyi District. Take in some culture at Fire Fighting Museum and FREEDOM Concert Hall. There's plenty more to see, including Obolonska Quay and Kyiv Golf Center.
How to get to Obolons'kyi District
Obolons'kyi District is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from Obolons'kyi District
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Obolons'kyi District
Things to see and do in and around Obolons'kyi District
What to see in Obolons'kyi District
- Obolonska Quay
- Fire Fighting Museum
- FREEDOM Concert Hall
Things to do near Obolons'kyi District:
- Kyiv Golf Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Lavina Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Museum of Bread (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Ukraine National Television Museum (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- VIKZ Pottery Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 67 mm of rainfall)