What's Dniprovs'kyi District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dniprovs'kyi District, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's river views and bars. Nature lovers can visit Rusanivska Quay Park and Hydropark. There's plenty more to see, including Kyiv Academic Theatre of Drama and Comedy and International Exhibition Center.
How to get to Dniprovs'kyi District
Dniprovs'kyi District is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Dniprovs'kyi District
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Dniprovs'kyi District
Getting to Dniprovs'kyi District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Darnytsia Station
- Livoberezhna Station
Things to see and do in and around Dniprovs'kyi District
What to see in Dniprovs'kyi District
- Kyiv Academic Theatre of Drama and Comedy
- International Exhibition Center
- Rusanivska Quay Park
- People of Victory
Things to do near Dniprovs'kyi District:
- Recycled Materials Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Central Officers' House of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Nu Art Gallery (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- National Art Museum of Ukraine (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?