What's Shevchenkivs'kyi District like?
In Shevchenkivs'kyi District, you can spend time visit the cathedral, historical sites and opera house. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Take in some culture at Mikhail Bulgakov Museum and National Museum of the History of Ukraine. There's plenty more to see, including Insurance Agent’s Shoes Statue and Kyiv Zoo.
How to get to Shevchenkivs'kyi District
Shevchenkivs'kyi District is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from Shevchenkivs'kyi District
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Shevchenkivs'kyi District
Things to see and do in and around Shevchenkivs'kyi District
What to see in Shevchenkivs'kyi District
- Insurance Agent’s Shoes Statue
- Babi Yar
- Al-Rahma Mosque
- Holy Cross Exaltation Church
- Andriyivskyy Descent
Things to do in Shevchenkivs'kyi District
- Kyiv Zoo
- Ukraine National Television Museum
- Mikhail Bulgakov Museum
- Castle of Richard Lionheart
- Saint Sophia's Cathedral
Other popular Shevchenkivs'kyi District attractions
- A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden
- National Museum of the History of Ukraine
- St. Andrew's Church
- St. Volodymyr's Cathedral
- Golden Gate
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?