What's Putney like?
In Putney, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Richmond Park. There's plenty more to see, including Wimbledon Common and St Mary's Church, Putney.
How to get to Putney
Putney is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Putney
- London (LCY-London City), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Putney
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Putney
Things to see and do in and around Putney
What to see in Putney
- Richmond Park
- Wimbledon Common
- University of Roehampton London
- St Mary's Church, Putney
- Wandsworth Park
Things to do in Putney
- Richmond Park Golf Course
- Putt in the Park
- Thames Path
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)