What's Lazimpat like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Lazimpat, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's gardens and historical sites. Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Durbar Marg and Garden of Dreams are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lazimpat
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Lazimpat
Things to see and do in and around Lazimpat
Things to see near Lazimpat:
- Pashupatinath Temple (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Boudhanath (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Garden of Dreams (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Kopan Monastery (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Lazimpat:
- Durbar Marg (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Freak Street (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Chhauni Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)