What's Otto like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Otto. Take time to see the sights such as Mikawawan Quasi-National Park while you're here. Cape Irago is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Otto?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Otto, here is one favourite nearby:
Minshuku Isoji - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) awayUpmarket ryokan with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Garden
How to get to OttoOtto is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Tahara.
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 26 mi (41.8 km) from Otto
When is the best time to visit Tahara?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 115 mm of rainfall)