What's Anusawari like?
Anusawari is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Central Ramintra and Ying Charoen Market while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Wat Phra Si Mahathat and Ramintra Sports Park.
How to get to Anusawari
Anusawari is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Anusawari
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Anusawari
Things to see and do in and around Anusawari
What to see in Anusawari
- Wat Phra Si Mahathat
- Ramintra Sports Park
- Phranakhon Rajabhat University
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
Things to do in Anusawari
- Central Ramintra
- Ying Charoen Market
- Royal Thai Army Sports Center
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 221 mm of rainfall)