What's Podil like?
While in Podil, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites and art scene. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Kyiv Municipal Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre for Children and Youth and Andriyivskyy Descent. There's plenty more to see, including Kontraktova Square and Church of the Nativity of Christ.
How to get to Podil
Podil is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Podil
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Podil
Things to see and do in and around Podil
What to see in Podil
- National University Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- Kontraktova Square
- Andriyivskyy Descent
- Church of the Nativity of Christ
- Kyiv River Port
Things to do in Podil
- Kyiv Municipal Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre for Children and Youth
- Fountain of Samson
- Church of St Nicholas on the Water
- St. Nicolas Prytyska Church
- Pharmacy Museum
Other popular Podil attractions
- Church of St. Nicolas on the Embankment
- Pyrohoshcha Dormition of the Mother of God Church
- St Elijah Church
- AVS Art Gallery
- One Street Museum
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?