What's Victorian Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Victorian Quarter, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Take time to see places such as Everyman Palace Theatre and City Limits Comedy Club while you're here. St. Patrick's Bridge and Cork City Hall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Victorian Quarter
Victorian Quarter is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Cork.
- Cork Airport (ORK), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Victorian Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Victorian Quarter
Things to see near Victorian Quarter:
- St. Patrick's Bridge (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Cork City Hall (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Turners Cross (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Pairc Ui Chaoimh (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do in Victorian Quarter
- Everyman Palace Theatre
- City Limits Comedy Club
When is the best time to visit Cork?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 115 mm of rainfall)