What's Ibiza like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ibiza. El Retiro Park and Prado Museum are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Ibiza
Ibiza is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Ibiza
Things to see and do in and around Ibiza
Things to see near Ibiza:
- El Retiro Park (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Puerta del Sol (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Plaza Mayor (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Royal Palace of Madrid (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Ibiza:
- Prado Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Gran Via Street (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Teatro Coliseum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Madrid?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, September (average 90 mm of rainfall)