What's Paseo Alto like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Paseo Alto. Visit places such as Plaza Mayor and Star Archway when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. San Juan Church and Golfines de Abajo Palace are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Paseo Alto
Things to see near Paseo Alto:
- Plaza Mayor (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Star Archway (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- San Juan Church (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Golfines de Abajo Palace (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Church of San Francisco Javier (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Paseo Alto:
- Caceres Museum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Centro Divulgación Semana Santa (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Casa Pedrilla History and Culture Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Ciudad Deportivo Junta de Extremadura (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Gran Teatro de Cáceres (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cáceres?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, January (average 65 mm of rainfall)