What's Casablanca like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Casablanca. Top places in the larger area to visit include Camp Nou and Port de Barcelona. Boqueria Market and Casa Mila are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Casablanca
Casablanca is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Sant Boi de Llobregat.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Casablanca
Things to see and do in and around Casablanca
Things to see near Casablanca:
- RCDE Stadium (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Church of Colonia Guell (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Filipinas Beach (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Castelldefels Castle (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- British School of Barcelona (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Casablanca:
- Museu Agbar de les Aigues (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Catalunya en Miniatura (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Viladecans The Style Outlets (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gava Mines (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Parc Comercial Sant Boi (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sant Boi de Llobregat?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, May, November (average 67 mm of rainfall)