What's Logroño City Centre like?
While in Logroño City Centre, you can spend time at the historical sites. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals. Take in some culture at Sala de Exposiciones Ibercaja and Museo de la Rioja. There's plenty more to see, including Calle del Laurel and Concatedral Santa Maria de La Redonda.
How to get to Logroño City Centre
- Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 6.9 mi (11 km) from Logroño City Centre
Things to see and do in and around Logroño City Centre
What to see in Logroño City Centre
- Concatedral Santa Maria de La Redonda
- Church of Santa Maria de Palacio
- Church of Santiago el Real
- San Bartolome Church
- Ermita de San Gregorio
Things to do in Logroño City Centre
- Calle del Laurel
- Sala de Exposiciones Ibercaja
- Museo de la Rioja
When is the best time to visit Logroño?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 98 mm of rainfall)