What's Alamo Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Alamo Heights? Take in some culture at Witte Museum and Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum. There's plenty more to see, including San Antonio Botanical Gardens and Quarry Golf Club.
How to get to Alamo Heights
Alamo Heights is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Alamo Heights
Things to see and do in and around Alamo Heights
What to see in Alamo Heights
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens
- Brackenridge Park
- McDermott Center
Things to do in Alamo Heights
- Witte Museum
- Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum
- Quarry Golf Club
- Alamo Quarry Market
- Kiddie Park
When is the best time to visit San Antonio?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: October, June, May, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)