What's Mooca like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Mooca? Take time to see places such as Gamaro Theater and Arthur Azevedo Theater while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Conde Rodolfo Crespi Stadium.
How to get to Mooca
Mooca is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor André Franco Montoro Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Mooca
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Mooca
Things to see and do in and around Mooca
Things to see near Mooca:
- Conde Rodolfo Crespi Stadium (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Worldwide Church of God's Power (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Salomon's Temple (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Mega Polo Moda (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Aclimacao Park (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do in Mooca
- Gamaro Theater
- Arthur Azevedo Theater
When is the best time to visit São Paulo?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 208 mm of rainfall)