What's F-8 Sector like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than F-8 Sector. Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to F-8 Sector
F-8 Sector is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Islamabad.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from F-8 Sector
Things to see and do in and around F-8 Sector
What to see in F-8 Sector
- Margalla Hills National Park
- International Islamic University
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Rawal Lake
- World Trade Center Islamabad
Things to do near F-8 Sector:
- Safa Gold Mall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Lok Virsa Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- National Art Gallery (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Islamabad?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, March (average 154 mm of rainfall)