What's E-11 Sector like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than E-11 Sector. Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to E-11 Sector
E-11 Sector is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Islamabad.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from E-11 Sector
Things to see and do in and around E-11 Sector
What to see in E-11 Sector
- Margalla Hills National Park
- International Islamic University
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Rawal Lake
- World Trade Center Islamabad
Other popular E-11 Sector attractions
- Golfa Sharif Mausoleum
- Lake View Park
When is the best time to visit Islamabad?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, March, February (average 158 mm of rainfall)