What's Desnjanskyj like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Desnjanskyj? Take time to see places such as Kyoto Park and Water Meter Museum while you're here. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Terminal Water Park.
How to get to Desnjanskyj
Desnjanskyj is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Desnjanskyj
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Desnjanskyj
Getting to Desnjanskyj on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Lisova Station
- Chernihivska Station
Things to see and do in and around Desnjanskyj
What to see in Desnjanskyj
- Kyoto Park
- Water Meter Museum
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 67 mm of rainfall)