What's Tunis Centre like?
In Tunis Centre, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the cafes. Take in some culture at Maison de la Culture Ibn Khaldoun and National Theatre of Tunisia. There's plenty more to see, including Habib Bourguiba Avenue and Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul.
How to get to Tunis Centre
Tunis Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Tunis.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Tunis Centre
Things to see and do in and around Tunis Centre
What to see in Tunis Centre
- Habib Bourguiba Avenue
- Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul
- Place du 14 janvier 2011
Things to do in Tunis Centre
- National Theatre of Tunisia
- Theatre de l'Etoile du Nord
- Maison de la Culture Ibn Khaldoun
When is the best time to visit Tunis?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, January, February (average 62 mm of rainfall)