What's Bab Atlas like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bab Atlas. Take time to see the sights such as Museum Palmeraie while you're here. Jemaa el-Fnaa is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bab Atlas
Bab Atlas is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Bab Atlas
Things to see and do in and around Bab Atlas
Things to see near Bab Atlas:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Bahia Palace (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Koutoubia Minaret (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Place Bab Doukkala (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Bab Atlas:
- Museum Palmeraie (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Majorelle Gardens (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Casino de Marrakech (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Carré Eden Shopping Center (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)