What's West Queen West like?
In West Queen West, you can spend time exploring the art scene and coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Queen Street and Trinity Bellwoods Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art and InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Centre.
How to get to West Queen West
West Queen West is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from West Queen West
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from West Queen West
Getting to West Queen West on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Queen St West at Shaw St Stop
- Queen St West at Ossington Ave Stop
- Queen St West at Strachan Ave Stop
Things to see and do in and around West Queen West
Things to see near West Queen West:
- Queen Street (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Rogers Centre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- CN Tower (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Scotiabank Arena (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do in West Queen West
- Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art
- InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Centre
When is the best time to visit Toronto?