What's McKinley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider McKinley. Nature lovers can visit Okanagan Lake and Columbia Mountains. There's plenty more to see, including Ellison Lake.
How to get to McKinley
McKinley is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Kelowna.
- Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from McKinley
Things to see and do in and around McKinley
What to see in McKinley
- Okanagan Lake
- Columbia Mountains
- Ellison Lake
Things to do near McKinley:
- Okanagan Golf Club (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Shadow Ridge Golf Club (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Geert Maas Sculpture Gardens and Gallery (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ancient Hill Estate Winery (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kelowna?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 38 mm of rainfall)