What's Mangga Besar like?
In Mangga Besar, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. Take time to see places such as Old Town and Plaza Glodok while you're here. Jakarta History Museum and Mangga Dua are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mangga Besar
Mangga Besar is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Mangga Besar
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Mangga Besar
Things to see and do in and around Mangga Besar
Things to see near Mangga Besar:
- Old Town (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Presidential Palace (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Jakarta International Expo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Jakarta Cathedral (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Mangga Besar:
- Plaza Glodok (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Jakarta History Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mangga Dua (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Dunia Fantasi (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Pasar Baru (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Taman Sari?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)