What's Narwee like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Narwee. Places such as Bankstown Sports Club and Phillip Street Reserve are just a little farther away. Hills District Historical Centre and WIN Jubilee Oval are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Narwee
Narwee is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Narwee
Things to see and do in and around Narwee
Things to see near Narwee:
- Phillip Street Reserve (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- WIN Jubilee Oval (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Crest Sporting Complex (5 mi/8 km away)
- Regina Coeli Roamn Catholic Church (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Ludgate Street Reserve (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Narwee:
- Bankstown Sports Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Hills District Historical Centre (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Rockdale Plaza Shopping Centre (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)