What's Sefton Park like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sefton Park, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit Sefton Park and Sefton Park Palm House. There's plenty more to see, including Lark Lane and Penny Lane.
How to get to Sefton Park
Sefton Park is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Liverpool.
- Manchester Airport (MAN), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Sefton Park
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Sefton Park
Things to see and do in and around Sefton Park
What to see in Sefton Park
- Sefton Park
- Penny Lane
- Conference Center at Lace
Things to do in Sefton Park
- Lark Lane
- Sefton Park Palm House
When is the best time to visit Liverpool?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, December (average 116 mm of rainfall)