What's Barnes like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Barnes? Take time to see places such as London Wetland Centre and Thames Path while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace.
How to get to Barnes
Barnes is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Barnes
- London (LCY-London City), 12.5 mi (20 km) from Barnes
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Barnes
Things to see and do in and around Barnes
Things to see near Barnes:
- London Wetland Centre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Hyde Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Buckingham Palace (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Piccadilly Circus (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Marble Arch (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Barnes:
- Westfield London Shopping Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Natural History Museum (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Oxford Street (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Eventim Apollo (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Shepherd's Bush Empire (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)