What's Bukit Jalil like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Bukit Jalil. Plan a fun excursion to Kuala Lumpur Race Course and Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort. Bukit Jalil National Stadium and Mid Valley Megamall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Bukit Jalil
Bukit Jalil is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Seri Kembangan.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Bukit Jalil
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Bukit Jalil
Things to see and do in and around Bukit Jalil
Things to see near Bukit Jalil:
- Kuala Lumpur Race Course (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Bukit Jalil National Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Axiata Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Putra University-Malaysia (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Bukit Jalil:
- Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- The Mines Shopping Centre and Theme Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Cheras Sentral Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Cheras Leisure Mall (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- IOI City Mall (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seri Kembangan?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, May (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: April, November, October, December (average 260 mm of rainfall)