What's North Beach like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that North Beach has to offer, including its aquarium and beach access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and seafood restaurants. Spend an afternoon at USS Lexington Museum on the Bay or Texas State Aquarium. There's plenty more to see, including North Beach and Dolphin Park.
How to get to North Beach
North Beach is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Corpus Christi.
- Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from North Beach
- Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from North Beach
Things to see and do in and around North Beach
What to see in North Beach
- North Beach
- Dolphin Park
Things to do in North Beach
- USS Lexington Museum on the Bay
- Texas State Aquarium
When is the best time to visit Corpus Christi?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, May, July (average 87 mm of rainfall)