What's New Orleans East Area like?
In New Orleans East Area, you can spend time exploring the jazz scene and coffee shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Bourbon Street and Canal Street. Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Port of New Orleans are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to New Orleans East Area
New Orleans East Area is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from New Orleans East Area
Things to see and do in and around New Orleans East Area
Things to see near New Orleans East Area:
- Lakefront Arena (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Southern University at New Orleans (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Orleans?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 175 mm of rainfall)