What's French Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about French Quarter, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood for its fantastic lake views. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Hoan Kiem Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Lý Thái Tổ Monument and Ly Thai To Park.
How to get to French Quarter
French Quarter is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from French Quarter
Things to see and do in and around French Quarter
What to see in French Quarter
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Lý Thái Tổ Monument
- Ly Thai To Park
- Hanoi Municipal Party Committee
Things to do in French Quarter
- Ceramic Road
- Vietnam Revolution Museum
When is the best time to visit Hanoi?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 228 mm of rainfall)