What's Newbury Park like?
While in Newbury Park, you can enjoy the restaurants. Top places in the larger area to visit include O2 Arena and Tower of London. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
How to get to Newbury Park
Newbury Park is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Ilford.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from Newbury Park
- London (LCY-London City), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Newbury Park
- London (STN-Stansted), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Newbury Park
Things to see and do in and around Newbury Park
Things to see near Newbury Park:
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Olympic Village (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- South Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Hainault Forest Country Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- University of East London, Docklands Campus (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Newbury Park:
- Westfield Stratford City (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Fairlop Waters Golf Course (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Aspers Casino (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Valentines Mansion & Gardens (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Redbridge Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ilford?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)