What's Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie? Places such as Saint-Ouen Church and Tour Jeanne d'Arc are just a little farther away. Musee des Beaux-Arts and Rue Saint-Romain are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie
Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Rouen.
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie
Things to see and do in and around Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie
Things to see near Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie:
- Rouen Cemetery (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hotel de Ville (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Saint-Ouen Church (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Tour Jeanne d'Arc (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Rue Saint-Romain (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Quartier Sapins-Châtelet-Lombardie:
- Musee des Beaux-Arts (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Rue Eau de Robec (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- La Maison Sublime (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Rouen Opera House (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rouen?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, May, June (average 85 mm of rainfall)