What's Quartier Pasteur like?
In Quartier Pasteur, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply explore the historical sites and coffee shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Kindarena while you're here. Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen and Jeanne d'Arc Church are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Quartier Pasteur
Quartier Pasteur is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Rouen.
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Quartier Pasteur
Things to see and do in and around Quartier Pasteur
Things to see near Quartier Pasteur:
- Kindarena (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Jeanne d'Arc Church (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Place du Vieux-Marche (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Gros Horloge (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Quartier Pasteur:
- Musee des Beaux-Arts (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Saint Sever (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Rue Eau de Robec (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Rouen Opera House (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- La Maison Sublime (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rouen?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, May, June (average 85 mm of rainfall)