What's Quartier de la Grand'Mare like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Quartier de la Grand'Mare? Visit places such as Saint-Ouen Church and Tour Jeanne d'Arc when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Musee des Beaux-Arts and Rouen Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Quartier de la Grand'MareQuartier de la Grand'Mare is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Rouen.
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Quartier de la Grand'Mare
Things to see and do in and around Quartier de la Grand'Mare
Things to see near Quartier de la Grand'Mare:
- Hotel de Ville (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Saint-Ouen Church (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Tour Jeanne d'Arc (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Rouen Cathedral (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Gros Horloge (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Quartier de la Grand'Mare:
- Musee des Beaux-Arts (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Rue Eau de Robec (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Centre d'Histoire Sociale (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Musee des Antiquites (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rouen?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, May, June (average 85 mm of rainfall)