What's Kötitz like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kötitz? Visit places such as Castle Wackerbarth and Hofloessnitz Vineyard Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Loessnitz Stadium and DDR Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kötitz
Kötitz is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Gauernitz.
- Dresden (DRS), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Kötitz
Things to see and do in and around Kötitz
Things to see near Kötitz:
- Castle Wackerbarth (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Loessnitz Stadium (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Loessnitzbad (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Adolph Diesterweg Observatory (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Red House (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Kötitz:
- Hofloessnitz Vineyard Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- DDR Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Karl May Museum (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Town Gallery Radebeul (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Saxony Theater (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gauernitz?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 74 mm of rainfall)