What's Eenbeekeinde like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Eenbeekeinde? Visit places such as Glass Alley and Capitole Theatre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Saint Bavo Cathedral and Friday Market Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to EenbeekeindeEenbeekeinde is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Destelbergen.
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Eenbeekeinde
Things to see and do in and around Eenbeekeinde
Things to see near Eenbeekeinde:
- Glass Alley (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Saint Bavo Cathedral (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Friday Market Square (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Ghent Town Hall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Belfry of Ghent (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Eenbeekeinde:
- Capitole Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Citadel Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Laarne Castle (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Blaarmeersen Recreation Area (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Ghent Museum of Industrial Archeology and Textiles (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Destelbergen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, October (average 80 mm of rainfall)