What's Turiaçú like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Turiaçú? Visit places such as Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos and Morro da Cruz when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Penha.
How to get to Turiaçú
Turiaçú is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 6.9 mi (11 km) from Turiaçú
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Turiaçú
Things to see and do in and around Turiaçú
Things to see near Turiaçú:
- Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Morro da Cruz (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Penha (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)