What's Teixeira Leite like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Teixeira Leite? Visit places such as Ponte de Ferro and Shopping Cachoeiro when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. As you expand your exploration, why not visit St. Peter's Cathedral.
Things to see and do in and around Teixeira Leite
Things to see near Teixeira Leite:
- Ponte de Ferro (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- St. Peter's Cathedral (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cachoeiro do Itapemirim?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, November (average 164 mm of rainfall)