What's Mato Grande like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Mato Grande? Take time to see the sights such as Praia de Paquetá while you're here. Praca do Aviao and Getulio Vargas Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mato Grande
Mato Grande is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Canoas.
- Porto Alegre (POA-Salgado Filho Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Mato Grande
Things to see and do in and around Mato Grande
Things to see near Mato Grande:
- Praia de Paquetá (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Praca do Aviao (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Getulio Vargas Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Gremio Arena (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Guaiba Bridge (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Mato Grande:
- ParkShopping Canoas (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Canoas Historic Archive and Museum (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- DC Navegantes Shopping (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Canoas Shopping Center (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Novo DC Theater (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canoas?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)