What's Rawcliffe like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Rawcliffe. Take time to see places such as Rawcliffe Country Park and The Wacky Warehouse while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Homestead Park.
How to get to Rawcliffe
Rawcliffe is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of York.
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Rawcliffe
Things to see and do in and around Rawcliffe
What to see in Rawcliffe
- Rawcliffe Country Park
- Homestead Park
Things to do near Rawcliffe:
- The Wacky Warehouse (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- York National Railway Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National Railway Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Yorkshire Museum Gardens (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- York Theatre Royal (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit York?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: January, October, December, August (average 59 mm of rainfall)